Back in November, I spent a week in western Massachusetts as part of an assignment with the travel site Trazzler. Here are some of my favorite experiences:
- Finding Nightlife in the Woods in Becket
- Going Straight to the Creamy Source in Monterey
- Imagining Life as a Dignified Elf in North Adams
- Listening to Water Collide in Mt. Washington
- Overdosing on Chocolate in Lenox
I also compiled some of my encounters with local food, art, and nature into a longer article, which you can read here on GoNOMAD. Enjoy!